Announcements & News
Elkin Recreation & Parks
Recreation Center Re-Opening Plan
Elkin Recreation Center Re-Opening
We encourage individuals to familiarize and practice CDC recommended best practices for preventing the potential spread of coronavirus.
· Avoid contact with people who are sick
· Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
· Stay home when you are sick
· Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash. If a tissue is not available, sneeze into the crease of your elbow or sleeve.
· Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray and wipe.
· Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the restroom; before eating, and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.